- The title and author of the text
- Pictures (at least 1) that represent the setting
- Description of the setting that demonstrates MOOD through the setting and creates imagery.
- Utilize your text by creating at least 3 descriptions of different places mentioned specifically in your story.
- To create mood, utilize connotation NOT denotation and include sensory details
- Choose three characters from your story to provide testimonials about your setting
- These should be CERs (Claim, Evidence, Reasoning) in which the character makes a claim about the setting based on their own experience from the story. Provide evidence from the text to support their claim and reasoning to expalin their point.
- Testimonials should be told from the character's point of view as if they are being quoted on your brochure
4. Present to the class